Do you work for PCG Digital Marketing? Claim your page now!
Pros: excellent product,highly recommend
Pros: Excellent trainer!
Pros: Glenn is great!
Cons: Nothing negative at all!
Pros: Highly recommend Glenn Pasch. He is always responsive to our needs and clearly cares about his clients. Glenn, PCG and team are outstanding.
Pros: Glenn and the whole PCG team are doing some great things!
Pros: Consummate professional. Extremely passionate about educating dealers about reputation management and digital marketing. Highly recommend Glenn and the entire PCG Digital Marketing team.
Pros: I first met Glenn several years ago at one of the PCG Digital Bootcamps. Glenn impressed me with his knowledge and expertise then, and continues to impress me with his follow up, industry leading education, as well as his genuine care for clients. Glenn's has incredible insight and understanding of the retail automobile industry. If you want to take your digital marketing to the next level, I highly recommend you reach out to Glenn Pasch.
Cons: Not enough of Glenn to go around.
Pros: I first heard Glenn speak at our Convention. His material & his delivery was on target! Most of all it was relevant to our industry and delivered in a manner that had everyone engaged. I had chance to meet Glenn one-on-one when introduced by a mutual friend and he is the 'real deal'! His has his thumb on the pulse of whats going on and makes sure his clients get it in 'real time'.
Cons: i couldn't spend more time with him.
Pros: I have worked with Glenn Pasch as a trainer for my state dealers association in North/South Carolina of which I am the President and my dealership, Frank Myers Auto Maxx. Glenn is an expert communicator who breaks things down in easy to understand terms. From my experience, most trainers have a tendency to teach over peoples heads or to dumb their information down. Glenn has the ability to "speak to everyone". For example, the CIADA convention was filled with a 80/20 mix. 80% of the dealers were more advanced with their digital prowess while the remaining 20% were digital rookies. Glenn did a fantastic job of putting the information he presented right down the middle. The feedback from the attendees was overwhelmingly positive which led to him being named one of the more popular teachers/trainers to have presented at the CIADA convention in more than 20 years! In working with my dealership over the past year, Glenn has contacted me on a regular basis asking question and seeking new ways to help me improve my bottom line. When he discovers a new nugget of information that he feels will make my business better, he drops me a note and tells me about it. Perhaps most importantly to me is that Glenn is a "stand up" guy. He always asks about my family, sends me congrats on my accomplishments and tells me when he feels that something his company is doing is not working for my dealership...even when it costs him money. He has always been a man of his word and I applaud him for being one of the "good guys" in the industry.
Cons: The only con is there is only one Glenn!
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.